Our Pitch Deck Summary report is automatically created for you when you use our app and is specifically designed for that one all-important slide in your pitch deck: your 5-year financial pro forma summary.
Q: I'm using your Startup Financial Model business plan pro forma app and I'm not sure I follow the Cap Table calcuations. Could you tell me how your capitalization table calculation works? I was trying to make some calculations on my own and could not get the same numbers. Below is the example of my simplistic calculations:
Our startup pro forma app makes it really easy to change a few assumptions and see the impact ripple throughout hundreds of thousands of calculations and produce hundreds of pages of GAAP and IFRS-compliant financial statements and detailed CTLVs and hundreds of other key metrics. And it's very easy to save those changes off into PDF reports to create multiple launch scenarios for even the most inquisitive venture capital investors. But sometimes you need more than that...
Q: I'm trying to forecast sales via in-store kiosks in my pro forma, but not quite sure how to do that. Should I be setting up the kiosk as a sales channel? If so, how do I use that to forecast the sales and revenue for one of my offerings?
Q: Can you please explain in more detail how the sales forecasting works in the Startup Financial Model business plan pro forma? What happens after I input my assumptions and how does all of that get calculated? Do I need to do any offline calculations in terms of price x unit sales in order to figure this out or is that done for me?
Do you like Startup Financial Model? Please share!
Share our solution
We believe entrepreneurs should have the best possible resources to help plan and launch their businesses. And we believe those resources should be easy to understand and easy to use. And because entrepreneurs usually have limited resources, we believe those resources should be very affordable for you.
Your success is our mission.
We help you achieve your goals to clarify and communicate your plan, raise the capital you need, launch your business, and experience success as an entrepreneur.
We’ve built what we believe is the finest business planning tool available (and our customers agree) and we want to put it in your hands at a price you can afford. What more could an entrepreneur want?
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Click Here to become an affilate and get paid while spreading the word about our wonderful product.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE BELOW, EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES MENTIONED IN THAT ARBITRATION CLAUSE, YOU AND BOLDMORE AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND BOLDMORE WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
SFM provides an intuitive, comprehensive startup financial modeling and business planning tool to individuals and companies. SFM hosts its software as a backend SaaS service for customers. The Site includes detailed financial calculations and reports generated by your input. SFM and its family of products is not a CPA firm or an investment advisory firm and is not engaged in the practice of public accounting or investment management. No information contained herein or obtained from Boldmore or SFM should be considered as financial, investment, accounting or tax advice, nor should it be considered a substitute for such advice.
Limited Permission to Download and Use:
SFM grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Products or Services for your business planning use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Products or Services in any manner. You shall not remove any copyright or patent-related notice from any document or reproduction.
Member Account, Password, and Security:
You will either create or be assigned an account (including a user name and password) during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you when registering your account and update that information as necessary, (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) immediately notify email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, and (d) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Boldmore will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Boldmore agrees to regard and preserve as confidential all your propriety information related to your business plan (“Confidential Information”) that you’ve entered into the Site and Boldmore agrees to hold Confidential Information in confidence for you and not to disclose Confidential Information to any person, firm or enterprise, unless specifically authorized by You for a period of two years following the termination of your subscription. Information will not be considered Confidential Information to the extent that such information is (i) currently in the possession of Boldmore; (ii) already known to be free of any restriction at the time it is submitted to the Site; (iii) learned from any independent third party free of any restriction; or (iv) available publicly through no fault of Boldmore.
Payment and Refunds:
If you purchase a paid subscription to SFM, you will be required to provide a valid credit card, which will only stored by our secure third-party payment gateway and used for automated monthly billing. SFM may be available free of charge on a limited time trial basis, which terms are subject to change without notice.
SFM is a PAY-AS-YOU-GO SERVICE (“Service”) and is billed quarterly per your preferred payment method among the payment options presented to you. Pricing quoted is subject to change without notice.
The Service is billed in advance on a quarterly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
For any Service price increases, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination:
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or if available you may cancel via your customer account profile. All of your electronic files will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect at the end of said period.
Boldmore in its sole discretion has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration:
Boldmore and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory
claims that arose before these or any prior Terms (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising and intellectual property)
claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class and
claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association in Dallas, Texas (where arbitration that is agreed upon will occur). A Notice to Boldmore should be addressed to Boldmore Growth Partners, LLC, 950 E. State Hwy 114, Suite 160, Southlake, Texas 76092 (the “Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Boldmore and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Boldmore may commence an arbitration proceeding.
The Arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable. If this specific proviso is found to be unenforceable, it is severable from the rest of the arbitration agreement.
Rights and Responsibilities of SFM:
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, SFM takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email at email@example.com for help. If SFM’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, SFM reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the SFM technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, SFM may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, SFM will contact the member as soon as feasible.
SFM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time for any reason or for no reason.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Users of SFM:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content that you transmit using the SFM service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In transmitting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising);
that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BOLDMORE AND SFM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BOLDMORE AND SFM MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. SFM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR DELAYS IN OPERATION THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION:
No persons under the age of 21 are eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
Governing Law; Venue:
BY USING THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OF SFM OR ACCESSING THE SFM SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO BOLDMORE VIA THE SFM WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO BOLDMORE AND THAT BOLDMORE OR ITS AFFILIATES MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER OR EMAIL SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH CONTACT INFORMATION APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
We could not provide the service we do without collecting some information from our users. This document sets forth how we collect, protect, and manage that information. In this agreement, "We," "Us," "Boldmore Growth Partners", “Startup Financial Model”, “SFM” or the "Company" means Boldmore Growth Partners, LLC, a Texas limited liability company. "You" or "User" means anyone who accesses the Boldmore Growth Partners websites or becomes a registered user of the Boldmore Growth Partners services or products.
Information We Collect.
1) Internet. We may collect information about your computer's Internet address, your e-mail address, and the software you are using to access the site. We may also place certain files called "cookies" on your computer to allow our site to work more efficiently for you.
2) Personal. For our services to operate effectively, we need information about your name, your business, your address, and other characteristics.
3) Financial. For payment, you provide us information about your credit cards and/or bank accounts.
4) Correspondence. E-mails or letters from you or about you, or comments from you or about you on our website, may be collected and kept in an electronic and/or paper file.
5) Third Parties. E-mails or e-mail addresses of third parties (non-clients) which may appear on our Web site in "refer a friend" postings or otherwise may be collected and kept in an electronic and/or paper file.
What We Do With the Information.
1) Internet. This information is used solely by our website and software.
2) Personal. Personal information about our clients is used for site analysis, our own marketing, information, targeted advertising, and customization of our website. It may also be used for solving problems, resolving disputes, and enforcing our user agreement.
3) Financial. Financial information is used only for payment purposes and is kept confidential.
4) Correspondence. Correspondence will only be accessed by authorized employees of Boldmore Growth Partners, will be kept confidential, and will not be disclosed to any third party.
5) Third Party Information ("Tell-A-Friend"). If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and e-mail address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time e-mail inviting him or her to visit the site. Boldmore Growth Partners stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us using the Opt-Out instructions below to request that we remove this information from our database.
Disclosure of Your Information.
1) Internet. This information is not disclosed to any third party.
2) Personal and Correspondence. Information you provide us is only disclosed to other clients of Boldmore Growth Partners with your express permission. We do NOT disclose your personal information to any third party or parties. The only information we disclose to advertisers and marketers are aggregate statistics, without any individual personal or financial information included. For legal purposes, however, we must reserve the right to disclose your personal information or correspondence as may be required by law, and when our counsel informs us that disclosure is needed to comply with a court order or subpoena served on us, or to protect our rights in a legal proceeding.
3) Financial. Your financial information is only disclosed for the purpose of processing payments. Any company to which this information is disclosed is bound by a similar duty of confidentiality, and will not use this information for any other purpose or disclose it to any other party. We use a third party to process your credit card transactions on the Web site. The only type of service providers used with whom your financial information is shared are billing and payment processing providers.
4) On Website. We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's first name and potentially business name and logo. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our Web site under public pages see the Opt-Out instructions below. (We will provide the address in a scripting language to discourage harvesting of the address by spam bots.) If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on our website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
2) Your Member Name and Password. It is your responsibility to keep your Boldmore Growth Partners client name and password confidential, and not disclose this information to any third party. If anyone else obtains your member name and password, they will be able to alter your information and charge items to your account, and Boldmore Growth Partners cannot be held responsible for such actions. It is, therefore, important for your member name and password to be secure. If you have any reason to believe your password may have been compromised, notify us immediately and change your password. It is a good idea to change your password from time to time.
3) Reviewing and Changing Your Information. As soon as you have registered as a client of Boldmore Growth Partners, you can review and update some of the personal information you provide to the site, including your e-mail address, your mailing address, your password, and the personal information in your profile. You should update your information immediately if it changes to keep it current. Any changes should be communicated to Boldmore Growth Partners in one of the following ways:
a) By modifying or deleting your client profile information on Boldmore Growth Partners directly;
b) By e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
c) By mailing a request to our Customer Service Department at Boldmore Growth Partners, LLC, 950 E. State Highway 114, Suite 160, Southlake, TX 76092, USA
Boldmore Growth Partners employs security procedures and policies to protect your information and to prevent the distribution, misuse, or alteration of the data we retain. We protect our servers with industry standard firewalls and hacking prevention tools, and continually monitor and work to prevent intrusions. No one on the Internet can guarantee absolute and perfect security, but Boldmore Growth Partners will consistently use its best efforts to keep your information secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or Social Security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL).
Changes in this Privacy Statement.
2) We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
3) Effective Date of this policy: October 27, 2016.